Saturday 2 January 2016

Hi 

Happy new year..:)

Thought of writing something on new year then an idea clicked and here I am writing my first post. Doesn't know how to write a blog so just writing what comes first in my mind. When I look back I still recall that was really nice start of 2015. I was having tea on the new year's eve and watching at Macroeconomics book which was also reciprocating the same, but suddenly I thought no, not today. Actually I was quite relaxed about what had happened some days back, I got placed in Cognizant and got my desired profile. Seriously such feelings of relaxation is rare in life but once you get it you must enjoy those moments. 

Don't know what I am going to get this year let's hope it will bring lot of joy and happiness but definitely it will bring more challenges and new hurdles some unknown fact which could be positive or negative. Actually we expect happiness, moment of joy and feeling of relaxation from our life but it's rare as I mentioned earlier. We must pursue the happiness but don't forget it's not life those moments are just part of life a tiny part, rather prefer to accept those challenges which will help you to find the right path for your goal and realise those problems which will make you stronger to face the reality. Having said that doesn't lessen the importance of joy but actually these joyous moments realise us the end of our struggle.     

On the last note once again Happy new year 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment